Week 32 – How To Draw On Your Strengths To Get the Results You Want
As you move along life’s journey there are many opportunities where you’ll be called upon to draw on your inner strengths and wisdom to move forward with important goals or to face the challenges that come your way. It’s part of life.
Your secret weapons are your inner strengths. They are a source of guidance that is always there to support you in achieving your goals and to face life’s challenges. These inner strengths come from many sources. They may come from friendships,
• Start by gaining clarity about what’s going on in your life and what areas need your strengths.
• Openly summon your inner strengths by asking lots of questions and staying open to the answers.
• Take baby steps during particularly tough times or when working on bigger goals. Be patient.
• Stay connected with family and friends and don’t be afraid to ask for help and to get their perspective.
• Create a mentoring group to support you along your journey if necessary.
• Keep learning through life’s transitions. Learn from difficult times.
• Find solitude and take time to reflect and work through the experiences you are facing.
When you pay attention to your inner strengths, magic happens. Solutions to problems that were once difficult to solve emerge from those strengths. You gain confidence that you can face any of life’s challenges. Go ahead and use your strengths to your advantage and let your spirit shine through.
Dianne is a certified coach who helps individuals thrive as they successfully manage the dynamics of incessant demands; and the author of a new book: If There Are No Limits… A guide to living with passion, purpose and possibilities. For more information, visit the book page on this website.