Week 35 – How To Attract Positive Energy Into Your Life
It’s easy to get down when life is moving at a dizzying pace and we’re feeling totally frazzled and exhausted. During those times, generic we can easily forget the small moments in life that bring us real joy. Yes, it’s true that we should focus our energies on achieving our life’s goals and doing our daily chores, but they should never be at the expense of the precious moments that give meaning to our lives. If you find yourself frazzled and depleted of energy, try drawing energy from your inner spirit.
- Make time each day, however small, to pursue the things that you are passionate about and bring you much joy. This could be listening to your favourite music, reading a poem, spending time with your family, cooking, etc. It will make the other things that need to be done easier to do.
- When you’re feeling challenged, remember to draw on your courage and inner strengths. They will provide the wisdom you need at that time and help you get over the rough patches.
- Be patient with yourself. Often times, we work so hard at achieving our goals that we forget to enjoy the outcomes achieved through those goals and to pay attention to all that is good in our lives. It’s important to take time to live in the moment, every day.
- When life gets tough, take a few minutes to express gratitude for everything that is going well in your life. You will instantly feel better and gain energy.
- Find a child to spend an hour with. I guarantee you’ll feel refreshed and energized.
Positive energy comes from enjoying the journey we’re on. It also comes from overcoming the challenges we all face in our daily lives. Ultimately, positive energy comes from within when we allow ourselves to appreciate the full human experience that we are all having.
Dianne is a certified coach who helps individuals thrive as they successfully manage the dynamics of incessant demands; and the author of a new book: If There Are No Limits… A guide to living with passion, purpose and possibilities. For more information, visit the book page on this website.