Week 38 – What Is The Soul?
Oprah loves to ask her guests, healing what is the soul, online on her show, pill Super Soul Sunday. Each guest has a different interpretation of what the soul is and I find their answers fascinating. It got me thinking. What would I answer if I was asked that question? I think I might say:
- The soul’s purpose is to connect us to heaven or to our greater source.
- It is a compass that always points us in the right direction, so long as we pay attention.
- The soul guides us to be compassionate and loving towards others.
- It shows us how to use our energy in a positive way.
- It is the energy source that propels us to strive to achieve our own potential.
- The soul is energy that must be interpreted so we can be joyful and content with the life we have.
- It is like a butterfly, at first sheltered, then struggling to be heard and finally freed so it can be its authentic self.
I would love to hear your answer to the questions: what is the soul? Like spirituality, what the soul means to you can only be defined by you. It is as unique as snowflakes. It also manifest differently in each person’s own life. How is the richness and fullness of your soul manifesting in your life?
Dianne is a certified coach who helps individuals thrive as they successfully manage the dynamics of incessant demands; and the author of a new book: If There Are No Limits… A guide to living with passion, purpose and possibilities. For more information, visit the book page on this website.