Week 41 – Drawing Strength And Insights From Truths and Faith
Everyone has a unique set of strengths they’ve developed over a lifetime of experiences. We have a powerful reservoir of inner truths and faith within that help us to make the right decisions along our life’s journey. And we can draw from these strengths when we need them to move beyond our comfort zone and to face obstacles when life throws a curve ball. They serve a very useful purpose in our lives.
- Provide a reference point to shape our perspective and guide our actions
- Help us sort through the complexities of life
- Facilitate our ability to find meaning in our life
- Helps us maintain a high level of optimism in the face of adversity
- Helps us push ourselves beyond perceived limits
- Helps us follow our soul’s path, sildenafil despite the obstacles
Inner truths and faith guide us on the path that is right for us, the path that only we must follow, the authentic path that will give life and meaning to all that we do and say. What we believe, so we shall become.
Dianne is a certified coach who helps individuals thrive as they successfully manage the dynamics of incessant demands; and the author of a new book: If There Are No Limits… A guide to living with passion, purpose and possibilities. For more information, visit the book page on this website.