Week 52 – Cheers To A Successful Year
What is the true measure of a successful life? And is there only one way to measure success? When someone tells you that success is being in the corner office of a global corporation and earning a six figure income or owning a condo in downtown Manhattan,
Success does happen every day, in the life we choose to lead, not as a future event when all has been achieved. It is determined by the attitude we bring to all we do in life. It is also about growing and finding contentment within our souls. In addition, success is:
- Cultivating the abundant riches within our soul and discovering all that we can become by setting our imagination-free to achieve our true passions.
- Making time to be with friends and family and opening our hearts to those whose heart is closed.
- Never giving up in the face of adversity and calling on our inner resilience to face our fears and find the courage to work through those fears.
- Accepting our limits and our shadows while understanding that doing your best is enough, even when others say it isn’t so.
- Giving for the pure joy of making the gift. The more we give the more we get back in life.
No one can define what success means to you, except you. Success is as unique as snowflakes. If you want to get a real appreciation of all the success you achieve in your everyday life, get into the habit of keeping a journal of your accomplishments. You’ll astound yourself when you realize how much success you already have achieved.
Dianne is a certified coach who is passionate about helping individuals thrive as they successfully manage the dynamics of incessant demands and constant change. She is the author of a new book: If There Are No Limits… A guide to living with passion, purpose and possibilities. For more information, visit the book page on this website.